For a copy of our latest terms and conditions of business, please contact us at (email@example.com)
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details relating to our recruitment services and the supply of your services to our clients.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. We collect information about you when you interact, correspond or enter into a Transaction with us whether by telephone, by electronic mail or by submitting the information through our websites or service applications. We will only ask for the information required for the Transaction and handle it in accordance with the United Kingdom's Data Protection legislation.
Uses made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Where you are applying for a job, we will make your information available to potential employers for the purposes of finding suitable employment for you. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter or have entered with you.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data or contact us to let us know at the time of registering with us.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the marketing email you were sent or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us because of other Transactions.
Please be aware if you wish to withdraw consent for Emergency Department Staffing Ltd to process your information, then we may need to cease communication with you and you will be required to start the entire registration process again of all personal information should you wish to enter into a future transaction with Emergency Department Staffing Ltd
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We share your personal data within the Emergency Department Staffing Ltd. This will not involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If the need arises you will be notified in writing and again prior consent. When transferring your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We may collect information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. None of our cookies store personal information. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.